Police in Fairfax County, Virginia, are asking the public for help after a series of burglaries, mainly targeting victims of Middle Eastern or Asian descent, have resulted in losses of over a million dollars.
The areas of 10 recent burglaries were released by police on Friday. In December, police had released the areas of 13 burglaries that they believed could be related.
The suspects are likely a group of professionals, police said. In many cases, they entered through the rear doors of victims’ houses. The thefts usually happened in the late afternoon and evening.
Where recent homes have been burglarized:
- 8400 block of Reflection Lane, Vienna
- 8200 block of Falstaff Road, McLean
- 4800 block of Muddler Way, Fairfax
- 12500 block of Cerromar Place, Fairfax
- 1300 block of Earnestine Street, McLean
- 1400 block of Woodhurst Boulevard, McLean
- 7800 block of Loughran Road, McLean
- 9700 block…
Original published: 2019-03-23 02:33:03 Read the full Washington News here
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.